Don't ever hesitate. Reblog this. TUMBLR RULE. When you see it, REBLOG IT.
- The original post only has US helplines. I've added UK helplines underneath. It would be great if people could add numbers from everywhere in the world.
- Depression Hotline: 1-630-482-9696
- Suicide Hotline: 1-800-784-8433
- LifeLine: 1-800-273-8255
- Trevor Project: 1-866-488-7386
- Sexuality Support: 1-800-246-7743
- Eating Disorders Hotline: 1-847-831-3438
- Rape and Sexual Assault: 1-800-656-4673
- Grief Support: 1-650-321-5272
- Runaway: 1-800-843-5200, 1-800-843-5678, 1-800-621-4000
- Exhale: After Abortion Hotline/Pro-Voice: 1-866-4394253
- Child Abuse: 1-800-422-4453
- UK Helplines:
- Samaritans (for any problem): 08457909090 e-mail email@example.com
- Childline (for anyone under 18 with any problem): 08001111
- Mind infoline (mental health information): 0300 123 3393 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mind legal advice (for people who need mental-health related legal advice): 0300 466 6463 email@example.com
- b-eat eating disorder support: 0845 634 14 14 (only open Mon-Fri 10.30am-8.30pm and Saturday 1pm-4.30pm) e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- b-eat youthline (for under 25's with eating disorders): 08456347650 (open Mon-Fri 4.30pm - 8.30pm, Saturday 1pm-4.30pm)
- Cruse Bereavement Care: 08444779400 e-mail: email@example.com
- Frank (information and advice on drugs): 0800776600
- Drinkline: 0800 9178282
- Rape Crisis England & Wales: 0808 802 9999 1(open 2 - 2.30pm 7 - 9.30pm) e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rape Crisis Scotland: 08088 01 03 02 every day, 6pm to midnight
- India Self Harm Hotline: 00 08001006614
- India Suicide Helpline: 022-27546669
- Kids Help Phone (Canada): 1-800-668-6868, Free and available 24/7
this is my brother two years ago. we were at the park, just me and him, and he turned to me and said “kayla, don’t you ever wish there were no bad people in the world?” i thought it to be a funny thing for a 5 year old to say, but shrugged it off. last year, he didnt come home from school, we thought that being only in grade prep, he might’ve decided to go home with his bestfriend without telling us, but he didn’t. the school confirmed they saw him get on his school bus after the bell rang. but thats all we knew, the bus driver said that he had gotten off a stop early, my mother was frantically searching the neighbourhood for him. we never found him. it’s been two years and we’re still looking for him, he was such a beautiful boy, and i cant help but think the worst. he could be anywhere in the world by now, so please, reblog this, no matter where you’re from, you could save a life. xx
if you dont reblog this i have no respect for you. help save a child’s life.
this literally breaks my heart
this relates to my blog in 0 ways. but how can i not reblog this. you have to be one heartless person to not reblog this.
I really hope he is found.
oh my god. have hope. i wish you the best of luck omg <3
We are with you
Please reblog this beautiful boy to help the family find their lost son 😢
REBLOG THIS POST. FAKE OR NOT, I DON’T CARE JUST HELP.
this has nothing to do with my blog. but please reblog this. this seriously made me cry. i hope you find your brother, dear!
this breaks my heart
i don’t really care if this isn’t indie soft grunge or bubblegum enough and will “ruin” your blog. you could be saving the life of a young child and if you see this and choose to not reblog it then you must be a seriously terrible person. please reblog if you have a heart
I really hope he is found. Stay strong
People that are fifteen, sixteen, seventeen years old, music is their life. And the idea that they can’t go see a band because they’re not old enough just doesn’t make any sense at all. To me, playing a show where people under the age of eighteen or under the age of twenty one are not allowed in is the same thing as not allowing women in, or Asians. It’s a significant part of the population that’s been ruled out for what reason? I’ve never played a show, knowingly at least, that wasn’t all ages. Music is for all people, that’s clear. And I don’t know why other people would ever accept conditions that were set by an industry as insidious as the alcohol industry. Why is music treated as a sideline to a party? To just getting fucked up, I just don’t understand it.
We had a good time today.
Thanks for watching us if you did.